Experienced professional with several years of corporate training enterprise engineering training, IT management, and network design implementation, and administration. Strong expertise with Microsoft Windows Networks, environments, remote offices, and operating systems. Team and project management skills cultivated across an extensive history of implementing effective network solutions, disaster recovery, and numerous industry standard certifications contribute to the continued success of an organization.
IBM (formerly AT&T Hosting & Application Services), Nashville, TN
Principal Technical Architect / Microsoft Technologies SME, 12/2008 – Present
Design multi-site disaster recovery solutions, environments, and support while directing a team of six Microsoft SharePoint technical architects in building and implementing solutions for Active Directory, IIS and SQL Server, SharePoint, and Citrix XenApp. Hosting Division of Original company sold to IBM, April 1, 2016.
- Code and implement automation scripting in VBScript, CMD, T-SQL, and WMI in support of authentication, synchronization, processes, and replication functions.
- Oversaw architecture of ESSO implementation for global organization consisting of approximately 100K users across 150 domains and dozens of applications.
- Awarded AT&T Diamond Club award for 2010.
New Horizons Computer Learning Center, Greensboro, NC
Microsoft Certified Trainer / Active Directory Network Consultant, 10/2004 – 12/2008
Provided comprehensive instruction and training for various Microsoft products, including desktop support, servers, CompTIA, and Active Directory.
- Developed accelerated boot camp style learning solutions for MCSE 2004 Certification.
- Accompanied Microsoft Across America Road Show on sabbatical from April to June 2005.
- Designed and implemented SharePoint Server 2007 project for enterprise client.
Microsoft Corporation, Dallas, TX
MSAAM EE Technical Specialist / Presenter, 04/2005 – 07/2005
Showcased customized MS solutions and supported various events as member of traveling Microsoft Across America program.
- Demonstrated an extensive number of MS products, including SharePoint Portal, Exchange, Active Directory, Small Business Server, Office, Great Plains, and more.
Package Express Center Inc, Greeneville, TN
IT Administrator / Web Designer, 03/2002 – 07/2004
Designed, implemented, and managed over 50 servers and routers utilizing Microsoft Active Directory. Administered network rollout and migration, and developed IP-based telephony solutions and web pages.
- Developed B2B Extranet for clients, alongside EDI support and remote dial-in account management.
Additional experience as Senior Support Technician with Computer Image (5 years), Technical Support Specialist with Midwest Micro/Systemax (1 year), and Freelance Marketing Analyst & Web Designer with SevenSGW Enterprises (3 years).